Oct 29, 2014

Roster for Killing Spree

I'm going to the Killing Spree this weekend. It's a smaller tournament with around 15-20 coaches.

It's a resurrection tournament where you're allowed to take a TV111 team. Star players and inducements aren't allowed (except for 'flings and gobos who can take a chef and bribes). 

You also receive two skills before the tournament and then one skill before each round (after knowing your opponent). Before round 4, you can give a player a double skill. Before round 5 and 6, you may give a further skill to a player, ie a ghoul with sure hand can get block. The player with the double can't get extra skills. 

I'll probably play undead at this tournament, for two reasons. 

1. They're a good tournament team.
2. I'd like to raise my undead ranking. 

Here's the roster I'll probably bring:

2 Mummies
2 Wights
4 Ghouls
5 Zombies
3 RRs 

Since I've got 13 players, I can foul quite a bit and I'll probably line up with 11 players in the second half.

 Regarding skills, I'll probably take guard on a mummy and a whight before the tournament. For round 1, I'm thinking sure hands on a ghoul, except if I face dwarfs, norse or amazons.In that case I'd go for wrestle instead. 

Not really sure about the rest of the skills, but I'd like to have something like this. 

Mummy: Guard
Mummy: Block (Round 4)
Wight: Guard
Wight: Guard/Frenzy
Ghoul: Sure Hands and maybe Block
Ghoul: Wrestle
Ghoul: Block/Wrestle
Ghoul: maybe Block
5 Zombies 

Not sure if it's worth having ghouls without skills around. I’m also not sure about having a sure hands ghoul. Maybe it's better to just blodge or wrodge them all. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment