Mar 15, 2015

Roster for Dungeonbowl

I'm going to Dungeonbowl next weekend and I'm taking 'flings. After the success at Blood BaTTTH I might as well give it a go.

The rules for Dungeonbowl are a bit different and I'm getting less skills, which is a bit scary.

Here's the roster

2 Trees
10 Halflings
2 FF
1 Master Chef
Deeproot
Puggy

It's the same roster as I've used in previous tournaments, but the skill selection is different.


Skills day 1: 3x Side Step
I was thinking about getting a skill for one of the trees, but I don't believe that there's a skill that's better than side step on a 'fling. For me, it's all about defense with the 'flings and side step allows me to slow down my opponent until the trees can arrive and help. Break tackle could be nice, for the threat, but I can't count on getting rerolls and it seems like a turnover waiting to happen.

Skills day 2: Block, Side Step, Diving Tackle
The double skill seemed like a given, it had to be block on a tree. You can't get a better skill on a tree, since it adds reliability and it makes him harder to knock down. To that I added yet another side step 'fling and a diving tackle 'fling. I liked diving tackle at Blood BaTTTH and thought I'd give the skill another try.

Let's see how it goes.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment